- Phone: (941) 487-4523
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Location: HNS 220
- Mail Location: HNS E172C
PhD in Chemistry/ Biosensor from University of Delhi India 2003
Post Doc in Biosensor and Microchip from New Mexico State University 2003-2004
- Nano medicine
- Regenerative Medicine
- 3D Bio printing
- Cell Therapy and Molecular Diagnosis
- Biochemistry and Forensics Science
- Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nano Particles (SPIONs) for Targeted Drug Delivery, Vijayendra K. Garg, Erno Kuzmann, Virender K. Sharma, Arun Kumar, and A. C. Oliveira, Accepted for publication MSMS 2016 APS proceedings.
- Novel nanocomposite biomaterial to differentiate bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells for the osteogenic lineage and bone restoration, Arun Kumar, Chelsea Young, Juliana Farina, Ashley Witzl, Edward D Marks Journal of Orthopaedic Translation, Volume 3, Issue 3, July 2015, Pages 105–113.
- Differentiated on Nanofiber Scaffolds Attenuate Scar Formation in a Rat Model of Myocardial Infarction Edward D. Marks and Arun Kumar; Journal of Cardiac Failure, Volume 21, Issue 8, Supplement, August 2015, Page S92, DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.
- Curcumin nanoparticles attenuate cardiac remodeling due to pulmonary arterial hypertention, Kevin M rice, Nandini D.P.K Manne, Madhukar B Kolli, Paulette S Wehner, Lucy Dornon, Ravikumar Arvapalli, Vellaisamy Selearaj, Arun Kumar and Eric r Blough, Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine and Biotechnology, 1-8, 2015.
- Thymosin Beta 4 coated nanofiber scaffolds for the repair of damaged cardiac tissue, Arun Kumar, Arjun Patel, L. Duvalsaint, M.,Desai, E.D. Marks, Journal of Nanobiotechnology, 2014, 12:10.
- Transverse Susceptibility as a Biosensor for Detection of Au-Fe3O4 Nanoparticle-Embedded Human Embryonic Kidney Cells Natalie Frey Huls, Manh-Huong Phan, Arun Kumar , S. Mohapatra , S.S Mohapatra , Pritish Mukherjee and Hariharan Srikanth, Sensors 2013, 13, 8490-8500