- Phone: (941) 487-4515
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Location: HNS E156
- Mail Location: HNS E172C
Ph.D., Statistics, University of Florida
M.S., Statistics, University of Florida
BSc, Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Lomonosov Moscow State University
Professor Skripnikov was a postdoctoral associate and lecturer at the University of Houston, teaching courses in Statistical Computing and Machine Learning on both graduate and undergraduate-level, conducting research in the areas of high-dimensional data and time series analysis. Applications of interest include, among others, gene expression data, studying brain activity, econometric time series and sports data.
Recent Course Offerings:
– Linear Models
– Statistical Learning
* Skripnikov, A.V., G. Michailidis (2019), “Regularized Joint Estimation of Related Vector Autoregressive Models” by “Computational Statistics and Data Analysis”.
* Skripnikov, A.V., G. Michailidis (2018), ”Joint Estimation of Multiple Network Granger Causal Models” by ”Econometrics and Statistics”.
* Skripnikov, A.V. (2017), “Topics in Joint Estimation of Vector Autoregressive Models” by University of Florida, Statistics Thesis, Ph.D