The mission of the Human Resources Department is to provide quality human resources support. These support services include policy formation and application, high-level recruiting support, effective training, counseling and education, labor guidance, and benefits administration, to list some of the many services available to employees and stakeholders in the New College Community.
The Human Resources Department is committed to fostering a culture of service to its customers with professionalism, dignity and respect.
Find open positions and apply to work at New College of Florida
New College of Florida offers its employees a competitive pay package and other incentives.
Sarasota is famous for its beautiful Gulf beaches, plethora of arts and cultural institutions, and year-round warm weather. Located an hour south of Tampa on Florida’s cultural coast, Sarasota is regularly ranked among the best places to live in the U.S.
Choose from the links below to review the organizational structure of academic and administrative units at New College of Florida, revised January 2023.
- New College Foundation
- Office of Communications & Marketing
- Office of Compliance
- Office of Enrollment Management
- Office of Finance & Administration
- Office of the General Counsel
- Office of Government Relations
- Office of Human Resources
- Office of the Provost & Academic Affairs
- Center for Career Engagement & Opportunity
- Division of Humanities
- Division of Natural Sciences
- Division of Social Sciences
- Graduate Program – Applied Data Science
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- Jane Bancroft Cook Library
- Office of Research Programs & Services
- Pritzker Marine Laboratory
- Office of Student Affairs