Get ready for an exciting, lucrative new career path in the world of big data. Start your graduate application today!
The following are also required but can be fulfilled at a later date (no later than the program matriculation date). Candidates with missing documentation for these two requirements may receive a conditional acceptance.
- Successful completion of a course in Linear Algebra (can be completed upon matriculation)
- Successful completion of a course in programming, or proof of programming proficiency (can be completed by matriculation)
- Candidates with missing documentation for these two requirements may receive a conditional acceptance.
- The online application (no application fee required)
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (included institutions at which a degree was not conferred, but credits were earned)
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE or GMAT scores are optional
- NCF’s GRE code: 5506
Students with academic records from non-US colleges or universities:
- Arrange for course-by-course with grades and equivalents, and grade point average and translation (if not in English) of all post-secondary transcripts by a NACES-member service
Students who are not U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Resident Aliens, and whose first language is not English, must provide proof of English proficiency and satisfy one of the following requirements:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Minimum score of 83 (internet-based) or 560 (paper-based)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Minimum score of 6.5
- Successful academic record with instruction in English (bilingual accepted) completed within the past two years
- Professional work in a setting where English is the primary language in use may be considered as a substitute
- Priority deadline: April 1, 2023
- International student deadline: April 1, 2023
- Final deadline: July 1, 2023
Certificate application deadline: July 1, 2023
Applications are reviewed and admissions decisions are issued on a rolling basis until the class is filled.