Doing Business with New College of Florida
Access to campus, and most importantly buildings, must be coordinated with the department receiving the goods or services. Vendors and visitors are expected to adhere to Campus Return-to-Work published Guidelines.
New College of Florida is dedicated to promoting fair and open competition in the public procurement process. We continue to work with and communicate to the NCF community on a continuing basis to emphasize the importance of diversity in procurement.
The College embraces the idea of a diverse supplier base and its positive impact on the local business community and the public at large. Procurement Services helps to ensure that we continue to seek new supplier sources to fulfill College requirements and that minority, women and service-disabled veteran-owned small business enterprises have the appropriate information and support to compete for purchasing and contracting opportunities.
We appreciate your continued interest in doing business with New College of Florida.
The duties of the Contractor Ombudsman include acting as an advocate for contractors who may be experiencing problems in obtaining timely payment(s) from the College my be contacted at (941) 487-4668.
New College of Florida is now using GovQuotes e-quoting platform for requests for quotes under $75,000. As part of this important initiative, we ask that your organization register on GovQuotes as soon as possible. Once you are registered, when NCF posts a request for quotes you will be instantly notified and can respond in less than 60 seconds. It is free to register and easy to use.
1. log in to GovQuote 2. Create a free account (top right corner) 3. Input your contact information and a few items regarding your business/service and set up a password 4. You will receive an email confirmation once the registration is complete and you will be asked to verify the information
Once registered, click here to see eRFQ’s posted on NCF’s page hosted by GovQuote.
For assistance on creating your account, setting up your categories, and much more, please visit the GovQuote Help Center at help.govquote.us. Help chat specialists are also online Mon. – Fri. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
If you have questions specifically related to NCF please reach out to your contact at NCF or to the Procurement Services Department.
- Certificate of completion
- Independent contractor – request this form through your NCF contact
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Tax Exempt Certificate 2021 – 2026
- Vendor Application – request this form through your NCF contact
- W-8BEN (For individuals)
- W-8BEN-E (for entities — NOTE: A new W8-BEN-E is required for New College to pay any foreign entity.)
- W-8BENE Instructions
- Foreign Source Income Statement
- Outstanding Check Affadivit