New College of Florida offers its employees a competitive pay package that includes:
- Nine paid holidays a year.
- A paid winter break of up to 5 days, (if sanctioned by the Board of Trustees).
- Up to 22 paid vacation days, and 13 paid sick days per year with an unlimited accrual of sick time.
- Three great health insurance plans, provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield, AvMed and United Health Care to choose from, with employee premium contributions starting as low as $50.00 per month for an individual and $180.00 for families. Enrollment as early as the first day of the next month following the date of hire.
- Dental and vision insurance.
- Domestic Partner Health Insurance Stipend for employees who meet the eligibility requirements for a domestic partner who is not enrolled for group health insurance through his or her employer.
- $25,000 term life insurance coverage paid by the College effective immediately upon the first day of work.
- Retirement options include the Florida Retirement System Pension Plan, the Florida Retirement Investment Plan, or the Optional Retirement Plan. Tax-sheltered Annuity and Deferred Compensation plans are also available.
- Onsite Fitness Center.
- Onsite Child Care Center.
- Employee Education Assistance Program “ Tuition Assistance.”
- Participation in payroll deduction for the Florida Prepaid College Tuition Fund
More more information about benefits at New College of Florida, contact Lara Sladick at 941-487-4757.
Please click here for more information on health insurance options for employees of the state of Florida.