Ph.D., Economics, Boston University
M.A., Political Economy, Boston University
B.Comm, Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto (with High Distinction)
World Economic History
- Inflation Dynamics and Quantitative Easing (forthcoming), with Tarron Khemraj, Eastern Economic Journal.
- Modelling Alternative Macroprudential Policies with Financial Frictions (2019), Economic Issues, 24(2): 57-88.
- The Impact of Monetary Policy and Housing-Purchase Restrictions on Housing Prices in China (2019), with Lini Zhang, International Economic Journal, 33(2): 286-309.
- Bank Excess Returns and Unconventional Monetary Policy (2018), Applied Economics Letters.
- Sovereign and Bank Interdependencies—Evidence from the CDS Market (2017), Research in International Business and Finance, 39: 68-84.
- The Effect of Political Factors on Sovereign Default (2016), Review of Political Economy, 28(3): 397-416.
- The Effectiveness of Quantitative Easing—New Evidence on Private Investment (2016), with Tarron Khemraj, Applied Economics, 48(28): 2625-2635.