New College's Pre-Health Professional Community gives you the knowledge, experiences, and connections you need to launch a career as a healthcare professional!
New College has a rich history of graduates who pursue careers as doctors, dentists, veterinarians, and other healthcare professionals. Through individualized comprehensive academic advising and career coaching, in addition to a world-class science education, Novo Collegiates are well prepared to pursue professional studies after graduation.
Medical Schools That Accepted New College Graduates
- Florida State University College of Medicine
- Mercer University School of Medicine
- John Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Nova Southeastern University Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine
- University of Florida College of Medicine
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine
Pre-Health Program Advisor
Dr. Duane Smith serves as the pre-health advisor, helping students pursuing medical school, dental school, and veterinarian school with course planning, navigation of the professional school application process, and connection to key academic and co-curricular experiences and resources. Dr. Smith partners with students’ faculty advisors to ensure that students take the required foundation courses, pursue their study and research interests, gain exposure to the health professions through shadowing and internships, and engage in service and volunteer experiences. Students will also benefit from the support and opportunities provided through the CEO: individualized career coaching, mentorship and networking opportunities, MCAT resources, and interview preparation.
Join the Pre-Health Professional Program
Pursuing Medical, Dental, or Veterinarian School? Continuing Your Studies in Healthcare? Email us to join the Pre-Health Professional Program!