Learn about costs, how to make an enrollment deposit, pay your tuition, declare residency, and find tuition & fees exemption or waiver information.
Make Your Enrollment Deposit
If you need an extra moment to catch your breath and commit, let us know. We want you to be ready for this amazing next step, and when you are, we are SO ready for you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our admissions counselors, and they will answer any questions you may have. Tuition deposits are non-refundable.
You can submit your deposit in any of the following ways:
- Pay online (using a credit card). We accept American Express, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard; or
- By mail, send your name and New College ID number with a $200 check (made out to New College of Florida); or
- By mail, if the enrollment deposit presents a hardship, return the Request for Waiver of Enrollment Deposit.
If you have already created your MyNCF App Gateway account (Creation of your NCF Account Part 1 & 2 emails previously sent) sign in to https://myncf.ncf.edu and access the New Cleis tile.
If you have not created your MyNCF App Gateway account, use the following instructions to create your account:
- Go to: https://myncf.ncf.edu
- Enter the NetID and initial password you received in the ‘Creation of your NCF account PART 1 & 2’ emails (check your spam folder)
- Set up your enrollment challenge answers (security questions)
- When prompted, add a secondary/alternate email address that is not your @ncf.edu address. This address will be used for account recovery in case you forget your password. Please note, the secondary email is not subject to Sunshine laws.
- Check your secondary email address. You should receive an email from PortalGuard with a one-time password to confirm ownership of the email account.
- Copy and paste the one-time password from your email into the dialog box
- Click on the NewCleis tile
- Click on View and Pay My Bill
- Click on “make a payment” in the menu bar to the left
- Select “New Student Enrollment Deposit”
- Select the term in which you plan to attend
If you have any questions, call Admissions at 941-487-5000 ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition & Fee Information
New College of Florida offers eligible students with an alternative to paying the full amount of tuition, fees, housing and meal plans at the beginning of each term. There are four (4) installment plans to choose from and are available for a $15 nonrefundable fee.
What charges can be included?
- Current term tuition and fees, housing charges, and meal plans will automatically be included in the payment plan. Students cannot choose to exclude certain charges.
- Charges will be reduced by the amount of available financial aid, private scholarships, private loans, and third party billing arrangements.
- An account balance of $300 or more is required to be eligible for the payment plan.
When can students enroll in the plan?
- Students can begin enrolling in the payment plan in July for Fall semester, January for Spring semester. Enroll online through NewCLEIS by clicking on View and Pay My Bill, and then clicking on Payment Plans in the black menu bar on the left hand side of the screen.
- To avoid assessment of late fees, students must enroll no later than the fee payment deadline.
Can an additional payer on a student account enroll in a payment plan? Yes an additional payer may enroll in a payment plan once a student has set them up to be an additional payer on their account.
How do students enroll in the plan?
- Sign in to NewCLEIS
- Click on View and Pay My Bill
- Click on Payment Plans
- Review payment breakdown and due dates of the available plans.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- The first payment is required at the time of enrollment and will include the $15 fee.
- Enrollment and the first payment must be paid prior to the fee payment deadline to avoid a late payment fee.
When are payments due?
- The first payment is due at the time of enrollment. A one-time $15 enrollment charge is assessed in addition to the first payment.
- Each plan has their own due dates. Review these on your student account
- You may sign up for autopay – never miss a payment due date!
What if a payment is late?
- Late payments will result in the $100 late payment fee and will be assessed to student accounts.
What happens if financial aid is received after enrolling in the payment plan?
- Financial aid will be applied to the balance of the student’s outstanding charges. If a balance remains, subsequent required payments will be adjusted.
Use this price calculator to determine your cost of attending New College of Florida.
This waiver is considered for out-of-state students with an SAT of 1330 or ACT of 29, with grandparents who meet the Florida resident documentation requirements. The number of waivers available is limited and eligible recipients will be selected on a first-come, first-serve basis. Awards are renewable until graduation with continuous full-time enrollment.
The waiver amount is only applied toward tuition and does not include other fees, nor does it apply toward study-abroad programs. A student with a statutory waiver of out-of-state fees may be considered for additional institutional funding, unless total cost of attendance would be exceeded.
The total amount of this award is a 100% reduction (waiver) of the out-of-state portion of tuition, valued at approximately $609 per semester hour (approximately $21,924 per year, based on 36 semester hours billed for the academic year).
In addition to an offer of admission, consideration for the Grandparent Waiver requires this form accompanied by residency documentation:
This form is accessed by clicking the above referenced link. It takes you through the student portal so you’ll need a New College account established. (Instructions for MyNCF App Gateway set up are sent upon admission – find your NetID and initial password in ‘Creation of your NCF account PART 1 & 2’ emails.)
Please contact the Financial Aid office at email@example.com or 941-487-5000 with additional questions about this waiver.
There are special circumstances where students may qualify for a tuition exemption or waiver. Learn more here.
Opportunities for U.S. Military, Veterans and Families can be found here.