Congratulations! We are thrilled to welcome you to New College. To ensure that you’re prepared to begin your graduate studies in the fall, review the checklist below and complete these items.
You can submit your deposit in any of the following ways:
- Pay online (using a credit card). We accept American Express, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard; or
- By mail, send your name and New College ID number with a $200 check (made out to New College of Florida); or
- By mail, if the enrollment deposit presents a hardship, return the Request for Waiver of Enrollment Deposit.
Instructions for paying your enrollment deposit online:
If you have already created your MyNCF App Gateway account (Creation of your NCF Account Part 1 & 2 emails previously sent) sign in to https://myncf.ncf.edu and access the New Cleis tile.
If you have not created your MyNCF App Gateway account, use the following instructions to create your account:
- Go to: https://myncf.ncf.edu
- Enter the NetID and initial password you received in the ‘Creation of your NCF account PART 1 & 2’ emails (check your spam folder)
- Set up your enrollment challenge answers (security questions)
- When prompted, add a secondary/alternate email address that is not your @ncf.edu address. This address will be used for account recovery in case you forget your password. Please note, the secondary email is not subject to Sunshine laws.
- Check your secondary email address. You should receive an email from PortalGuard with a one-time password to confirm ownership of the email account.
- Copy and paste the one-time password from your email into the dialog box
- Click on the New Cleis tile
- Click on View and Pay My Bill
- Click on “make a payment” in the menu bar to the left
- Select “New Student Enrollment Deposit”
- Select the term in which you plan to attend
If you have any questions, call Admissions at 941-487-4103 or email [email protected]
The health history form and immunizations are required for students to register for housing, classes, and Financial Aid at New College.
All documentation may be submitted to:
- Address: New College of Florida, Counseling & Wellness Center, 5800 Bay Shore Road Sarasota, FL 34243
- Fax: 941-487-4256
Questions? Contact the Counseling and Wellness Center:
Marguerite Perretta: [email protected]
Emily Goodie: [email protected], 941-487-4254 option 3
If entering the United States on an F-1 visa from Latin America or the Caribbean:
- Send your Financial Statement Form (sent via email once scholarship awarded) to Alisa Lannon at [email protected] and copy [email protected].
- Submit your Residency Declaration form to [email protected] so you are eligible for Florida tuition rates. Fill out the highlighted sections and attach a copy of your passport (all pages) and a government issued ID (with your home address and country).
- Due Dates: Priority date: April 15th Deadline: June 15th.
If entering the United States on an F-1 visa from a foreign country (excluding from Latin America or the Caribbean)
- Send your Financial Statement Form (sent via email once scholarship awarded) and a copy of your Passport (all pages) to Alisa Lannon at [email protected] and copy [email protected]
- Due Dates: Priority date: April 15th Deadline: June 15th
Questions? Contact Registrar’s Office
If you wish to be considered for a scholarship and/or need-based financial aid like loans for your graduate studies, you must complete the 23-24 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the graduate student scholarship application.
If you are receiving scholarship funds from an organization outside of New College, please arrange for the scholarship funds to be sent directly to the Office of Financial Aid at the college address.
Questions? Contact the Office of Financial Aid:
941-487-5000 option 2
If you are a student with a disability who will be applying for accommodations, please contact the Advocacy and Accessible Learning Center at [email protected] to begin the registration process. We look forward to working with you!
Questions? Contact the Advocacy and Accessible Learning Center:
Have your college or university send your official final transcript, including final grades and reflecting degree conferral, directly to New College. Transcripts may be sent electronically to [email protected], or via mail:
New College of Florida, 5800 Bay Shore Road, ℅ Nikita Bagley, HNS E172C, Sarasota, FL 34243
If your offer of admission was contingent upon satisfactory completion of a course in Linear Algebra and/or programming, please submit documentation (official transcript, certificate of completion, etc.) confirming that you have met the requirement(s) to [email protected] by August 1.
You’re always able to see your financial bill online. Fall bills are available in July and monthly statements are emailed out to the student’s NCF email address (as well as to any additional payees on file, see below). Here are the steps to view and pay your bill:
- Sign into myNCF Portal
- Click the NewCleis Tile
- Select View and Pay Bill
- Click Make a Payment (select the payment to be made)
- Hit Continue
- NCF accepts payments online using a credit card or eCheck.
Handwritten checks may also be delivered in person to the START Center and/or mailed to:
New College of Florida, Business Office, 5800 Bay Shore Road, Sarasota, FL 34243.
Questions? Contact the Finance and Accounting Office:
NOTE: Course registration for graduate students is managed internally by the Office of the Registrar and the Graduate Program. Graduate students are not required to register themselves for courses.
Submit a photo for your NCF ID so you’re ready to pick it up at Orientation!
Complete a Student ID form. Once the form is submitted, NCF ID cards can be picked up on campus at the START Center, located on the first floor of Palmer D.
How to Request your NCF ID:
- Take a photo of your head and shoulders with nothing obstructing your face.
- Complete the Student ID Request Form
- Upload your photo when asked
- Complete Form and submit
If you plan to bring a car to campus, you can purchase a parking pass by logging into your myNCF portal.
How to Purchase a Parking Pass:
- Sign into the myNCF Portal
- Choose the Campus resources Tab
- Click on the Parking Tile
- Select the permit icon at the top left.
- Choose Mail in the Delivery Method
- Complete Form – select permit, enter car info, make payment
- Choose Add to cart in top right
- Click on the cart
- Choose payment type
- Enter Payment information
- Choose check out in the top right
Parking Permit will be available for pickup at the START Center, located on the first floor of Palmer D.
Questions? Contact Finance & Accounting Office:
Graduate student orientation week will begin with IDC5100 Introduction to Data Science Bootcamp, a three-day course aimed to equip all students entering the graduate program with introductory skills and knowledge needed to conduct further coursework in the program. The bootcamp is required.
At the end of the week, students will meet with Data Science faculty and other students in the program. A schedule for orientation will be sent to all entering students.