Campus Police are investigating the theft of credit cards from Cook Hall on the Bayfront Campus. Unknown persons removed items from unlocked offices and then used those credit card off-campus at local merchants. The thefts may have occurred midafternoon on Tuesday, Nov. 19.
Please report any suspicious activity to Campus Police at 941-487-4210 or from any blue emergency phone.
A reminder for the holidays:
- During winter break, don’t leave valuables on campus;
- Lock your offices and/or vehicles;
- Don’t leave valuables in your vehicle in plain view;
- Lock packages in the trunk of the car;
- Park in well-lit areas;
- Be aware of your surroundings;
- Have keys ready before you get into your car.