- Phone: (941) 487-4315
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Location: HNS 216A
- Mail Location: Heiser E172C
B.A., Environmental Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology
Professor Jiang aimed at an interdisciplinary area linked environmental chemistry and bioorganic chemistry. She regularly offers classes in organic chemistry I&II, environmental chemistry, advanced organic synthesis, and structure elucidation. She is interested in the practical applications of various natural products in environmental and human health areas. Her current researches are focused on the photodegradation of organic contaminants in wastewater by natural pigments sensitized nanomaterials and the synergistic interactions between natural bioactive compounds in food-related products.
- Environmental Chemistry
- Structure Elucidation
- Organic Chemistry I&II and Labs
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
- L. Jiang, J. E. Engle, R. A. Zaenglein, A. Matus, C. J. Ziegler, H. Wang. Pentacene-Fused Diporphyrins. Chemistry – A European Journal. 2014, 20, 1-7.
- L. Jiang, R. A. Zaenglein, J. T. Engle, C. Mittal, C. S. Hartley, C. J. Ziegler and H. Wang. Water- soluble ionic benzoporphyrins. Chem. Commun., 2012, 48, 6927–6929.
- L. Jiang, J. T. Engle, L. Sirk, C. S. Hartley, C. J. Ziegler, H. Wang. Triphenylene-Fused Porphyrin. Organic Letters. 2011, 13(12), 3020-3023.
- R. Deshpande, L. Jiang, H. Wang et al. A Concise Approach to the Synthesis of opp- Dibenzoporphyrins through the Heck Reaction. Organic Letters, 2009, 11(19), 4251-4253.