- Phone: (941) 487-4620
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Location: CFA 215
- Mail Location: ACE 116
DMA in Music Composition – University of Texas at Austin
DMA in Music Composition – Emphasis in Electroacoustic Music – University of Texas at Austin.
MM in Music Composition- Certificate in Music Entrepreneurship – University of Missouri.
BM Percussion Performance and Composition – Universidad Nacional de Colombia. Bogotá.
Personal Website: www.josegmartinez.com
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration.
- Computer Aided Composition.
- Performance with live electronics.
- Music and Technology Pedagogy.
- Introduction to performance with live electronics
- Music and the environment (co-teaching)
- Refused, for soprano, cello, and electronics. Commissioned by duet Mazuma. 2020.
- Self-Portrait, for electronics quartet, performed by Line Upon Line. 2020
- En El Otro Lado/On the Other Side, for orchestra, Performed by the Orchestra of St. Luke’s. 2019
- Mutaciones I, for orchestra, performed by EAFIT Orchestra, Medellín, Colombia. 2018
- Two Questions About Time for percussion quartet, commissioned by Third Coast Percussion. 2016
- Danzas Tórridas for sinfonietta. Performed by Alarm Will Sound. 2014