#NovoTalent ISP Challenge
Students, what are you doing during ISP?? Contest Flyer Here
Share your ISP experience via social media or email and be entered to win college and career building swag!
See Handshake or NovoConnect for important contest rules and deadlines.
Graduate School Guide is Available
Graduate School Guide
Handshake, Your Career Management Tool
Access your Handshake Profile
Students – Two Ways for first time Access to Handshake
- Either sign in to your student email and find the Welcome to Handshake email from the Center for Career Engagement and Opportunity and click Start Here.
- Or click on the Handshake tile in your myNCF App Gateway.
Handshake Next Steps
- Follow the steps to Get Started, and scroll through the personalizations you will be able to set later, or select now if you have time.
- Click Launch and view your Handshake newsfeed.
- Make sure you fill out the Career Interests soon so Handshake can customize your experience.
- Begin completing your Profile with a photo, a short bio, work experience, clubs, skills, and other things you are proud of that will showcase your talent to employers.
- When you are ready, set your profile to public so classmates and the employers we have approved will be able to find you based on your skills and abilities.
- You can also upload a resume and other documents, and provide links to a portfolio and other media.
Searching for Jobs, Internships and Careers
- A wide variety of positions are listed: part-time, full-time, internships, local, and all across the country.
- Employers encompass all types of companies: small businesses, large corporations, nonprofits, and government agencies.
- Check back often as we are reviewing and adding more employers every day.
- Follow the job posting to apply through Handshake.
- Make an appointment in Handshake with the CEO staff for resume help, professional clothes for an interview, and advising for internships, fellowships, and graduate school options.
For more information from Handshake Support, click here.
The Power of a Liberal Arts Education
The CEO can help you tap into the value of your liberal arts education. Here are some examples of successful students who benefited from a small-college, liberal arts experience:
The Small-College Strivers Landing Big Jobs: Ivy Leaguers tend to sail into high-paying jobs—but there are ways to stand out without an elite college on your résumé.
Spring Events – Coming Soon!
National Cocoa Day CEO Open House
Thursday, Dec. 13, from 1-3 p.m. or until supplies last!
Come top off finals week with our hot chocolate gourmet toppings bar. We are celebrating you and all your hard work this semester! Register on Handshake or just drop in to the CEO. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Be sure to follow the CEO on social media @CareerCenterNCF.