Career Services helps students and recent graduates to turn their passions and talents into great careers. We offer coaching, tools, networking, workshops and other services to help you achieve your career goals and build a life you love.
Students and recent grads can get one-on-one support for:
- Resumes, CV’s and Cover letter design
- Grad school, med school and law school applications
- Interview prep
- Finding an alumnae/i mentor
- Career selection
- Job search strategies
- …and more
Recurring events we offer include:
- Job fairs
- Practice interviews
- Coffee Talks: Career Q &A with New College Alums
- Job Quest: A Workshop Series To Help You Get The Job
- LEAP: Professionalism For The Workplace
- Resume workshops
- …and more
Looking to get started on your resume, grad school application or MCAT prep?
Did you know that New College has one of the most active alumnae/i networks in the nation?
Your alumnae/i network is a great resource for:
- Researching potential careers
- Thesis topic brainstorming
- Finding internships and job leads
- …And just building your next social network when you move to a new city