Reporting violations
Report a student code of conduct violation, including roommate issues, and concerns regarding the safety and well-being of the residential community to Student Conduct Services. Please remember that it is always safer to report than to not report.

Report a Student of Concern:
Report a student of concern. Student Support Services is a campuswide initiative that provides assistance for students who are struggling at New College. The purpose is to connect students with appropriate resources in response to reports of concerning behavior. It will help students proactively recognize and address individual challenges that may hinder their success at New College of Florida.

Report a Title IX Violation:
Report a Title IX violation.