Students must meet the following requirements to be considered for scholarship selection:
- Be a Florida resident for tuition purposes
- Be seeking their first Baccalaureate Degree
- Complete the scholarship application
- Meet academic requirements
- Provide documentation of the nature and/or extent of a disability
- Submit an application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) by the required deadline and be determined to have unmet fiscal need
Additional information about the Johnson Scholarship.
Application for 2018-2019 due March 1, 2018.