To receive accommodations through Disability Services, you must submit an application. The process is as follows:
- Services may be requested by scheduling an appointment and meeting with the Director of Student Disability Services.
- Appropriate documentation of the disability is needed to identify eligibility for reasonable and appropriate accommodations. Refer to SDS webpage for documentation guidelines.
- Accommodations are identified at the intake appointment.
- It is the student’s responsibility to follow-up and communicate with faculty and staff to discuss their accommodations.
Submit required documentation one of four ways:
- Dropping off documentation to the Student Disability Services Office located in HCL 3.
- Email documentation to email@example.com
- Fax to: 941-487-4517
- Mail to:
New College of Florida
Student Disability Services
5800 Bay Shore Road, HCL 3
Sarasota, FL 34243
Other ways to connect with Student Disability Services is through social media. SDS now has a Facebook page and a Twitter page.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the SDS office at 941-487-4496.