A smart investment for a bright future.
The New College Promise Campaign is a comprehensive, multi-year undertaking to raise critical funds for the future of New College and its students. The Promise will ensure the College’s student-faculty ratio remains outstandingly low, while allowing the College to grow and keep pace with the rapidly changing world for which students are preparing.
There are six priority areas for the New College Promise Campaign. The Promise will…
• Substantially increase student scholarships, especially for minority and under-represented students
• Triple the College’s privately funded endowment via outright and planned gifts
• Double the number of endowed faculty positions
• Substantially increase funds available for faculty and student research and travel
• Complete funding for campus building projects, including the planned International Studies Building
• Launch and expand research and reference collections of the Jane Bancroft Cook Library
The campaign will also raise necessary funds for program areas, such as archeology, marine biology, gender studies, religious studies and performing arts.
A gift to education is an investment in the future, in young men and women of extraordinary talent who are being given the tools to contribute meaningfully to society. Please join us in keeping this Promise to future generations.