You’re almost there! Let’s get you here.
If you need an extra moment to catch your breath and commit, let us know. We want you to be ready for this amazing next step, and when you are, we are SO ready for you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our admissions counselors, and they will answer any questions you may have. Tuition deposits are non-refundable.
You can submit your deposit in any of the following ways:
If you have already created your MyNCF App Gateway account (Creation of your NCF Account Part 1 & 2 emails previously sent) use the following link to sign in and access the NewCleis tile.
If you have not created your MyNCF App Gateway account, use the following instructions to create your account:
1. Go to: https://myncf.ncf.edu
2. Enter the NetID and initial password you received in the ‘Creation of your NCF account PART 1 & 2’ emails (check your spam folder)
3. Set up your enrollment challenge answers (security questions)
4. When prompted, add a secondary/alternate email address that is not your @ncf.edu address. This address will be used for account recovery in case you forget your password. Please note, the secondary email is not subject to Sunshine laws.
5. Check your secondary email address. You should receive an email from PortalGuard with a one-time password to confirm ownership of the email account.
6. Copy and paste the one-time password from your email into the dialog box
8. Click on the NewCleis tile
9. Click on View and Pay My Bill
10. Click on “make a payment” in the menu bar to the left
11. Select “New Student Enrollment Deposit”
12. Select the term in which you plan to attend
If you have any questions, call Admissions at 941-487-5000 ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org