Paying Your Enrollment Deposit
You’re almost there! Let’s get you here.
If you need an extra moment to catch your breath and commit, let us know. We want you to be ready for this amazing next step, and when you are, we are SO ready for you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our admissions counselors, and they will patiently and compassionately answer any questions you may have. Contact us for answers, and to ask us to hold your spot a bit longer, at email@example.com.
You can submit your deposit in any of the following ways:
- Pay online (using a credit card). We accept American Express, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard; or
- By mail, send your name and New College ID number with a $200 check (made out to New College of Florida); or
- By mail, if the enrollment deposit presents a hardship, return the Request for Waiver of Enrollment Deposit.
Instructions for paying your enrollment deposit online
- Go to www.ncf.edu/deposit.
- Enter your NCF Campus ID as the User ID.
- Enter your PIN. Your PIN is your birth date in MMDDYY format (i.e. a birth date of January 1, 1997 would be entered as 010197). You will be prompted to change your PIN after your initial login.
- On the On-line Services page, select the ‘Pay Enrollment Deposit’ link.
- Enter your credit card information and submit your payment.
If you have any questions, call Admissions (941-487-5000 ext. 1, firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax: 941-487-5001) or Financial Aid (941-487-5000 ext. 2, email@example.com, or fax: 941-487-5010).