Paying Your Enrollment Deposit
To reserve your place in the Fall 2020 entering class, please submit your nonrefundable tuition deposit by the May 1 deadline.
If you applied Early Decision, you must submit your nonrefundable tuition deposit by January 15, 2020.
If you are a transfer student enrolling for Spring 2020, you must submit your nonrefundable tuition deposit by January 3, 2020.
You can submit your deposit in any of the following ways:
- Pay online (using a credit card), no later than May 1, 2020. We accept American Express, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard; or
- By mail, send your name and New College ID number with a $200 check (made out to New College of Florida). This must be postmarked by May 1, and received by us no later than May 15, 2020; or
- By mail, if the enrollment deposit presents a hardship, return the Request for Waiver of Enrollment Deposit. This must be postmarked by May 1, and received by us no later than May 15, 2020.
Instructions for paying your enrollment deposit online
- Go to www.ncf.edu/deposit.
- Enter your NCF Campus ID as the User ID.
- Enter your PIN. Your PIN is your birth date in MMDDYY format (i.e. a birth date of January 1, 1997 would be entered as 010197). You will be prompted to change your PIN after your initial login.
- On the On-line Services page, select the ‘Pay Enrollment Deposit’ link.
- Enter your credit card information and submit your payment.
If you have any questions, call Admissions (941-487-5000 ext. 1, firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax: 941-487-5001) or Financial Aid (941-487-5000 ext. 2, email@example.com, or fax: 941-487-5010).