Paying Your Enrollment Deposit
To reserve your place in the Fall 2019 entering class, please submit your nonrefundable tuition deposit by the July 15 deadline as follows:
- Pay online (using a credit card), no later than 11:59 p.m. EDT on July 15. We accept American Express, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard; or
- By mail, return the New College Enrollment Status Form with a $200 check (made out to New College of Florida). This must be postmarked by July 15, and received by us no later than 5 p.m. EDT on July 20; or
- By mail, if the enrollment deposit presents a hardship, return the Request for Waiver of Enrollment Deposit. This must be postmarked by July 15, and received by us no later than 5 p.m. EDT on July 20.
Instructions for paying your enrollment deposit online
- Go to www.ncf.edu/deposit.
- Enter your NCF Campus ID as the User ID.
- Enter your PIN. Your PIN is your birth date in MMDDYY format (i.e. a birth date of January 1, 1997 would be entered as 010197). You will be prompted to change your PIN after your initial login.
- On the On-line Services page, select the ‘Pay Enrollment Deposit’ link.
- Enter your credit card information and submit your payment.
If you have any questions, call Admissions at 941-487-5000; Admissions fax: 941-487-5001; Financial Aid fax: 941-487-5010 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.