Paying Your Enrollment Deposit
To reserve your place in the Fall 2017 entering class, please submit your nonrefundable tuition deposit by the May 1 deadline as follows:
- Pay online (using a credit card), no later than 11:59 p.m. EDT on May 1. We accept American Express, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard; or
- By mail, return the New College Enrollment Status Form with a $200 check (made out to New College of Florida). This must be postmarked by May 1, and received by us no later than 5 p.m. EDT on May 12; or
- By mail, if the enrollment deposit presents a hardship, return the Request for Waiver of Enrollment Deposit and the New College Enrollment Status Form. This must be postmarked by May 1, and received by us no later than 5 p.m. EDT on May 12.
Instructions for paying your enrollment deposit online
- Go to www.ncf.edu/deposit.
- Enter your User ID and PIN and click Login. Your User ID# is the NCF ID located on the reverse side of your Enrollment Deposit Form under your name. Your PIN is your birthdate in MMDDYY format (i.e. a birth date of January 1, 1991 would be entered as 010191). You will be prompted to change your PIN after your initial login.
- On the On-line Services page, please click on the Pay Your Enrollment Deposit link.
- Enter your credit card information and submit your payment.
If you have any questions, call 941-487-5000. Phone: 941-487-5000; Admissions fax: 941-487-5001; Financial Aid fax: 941-487-5010 firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.