The Office of Communications & Marketing has collaborated with departments across campus to ensure that a web liaison has been assigned to each unit. If you would like to request a content change on a web page, please follow these steps:
1) Email your request to the designated web liaison listed below.
2) If the web liaison is unable to assist with your request, they will submit a Help Desk request.
1) Go to myncf.edu
2) Click Help Desk
3) Log in with your email and password
4) Select the IT Request tab
5) Under Step 5 (Purpose), select Web Request
6) Describe your web content update request and submit
3) If your web content request pertains to a site/department not listed below, please contact the Office of Communications & Marketing.
4) For updates to the directory and individual profile pages, please email Paula Melo.
Please DO NOT email web content requests to email@example.com.
Primary Web Liaison(s)
Black Box Theater
Board of Trustees
Center for Career Engagement & Opportunity
Communications & Marketing
Counseling & Wellness Center
Educational Technology Services
Emergency Management/Environmental Health & Safety
Finance & Budget
Finance & Administration Vice President, Office of
Foundation & Alumni Relations
New College News
Outreach & Inclusive Excellence
Research Programs and Services
Quantitative Resource Center
Departmental web liaisons play a vital role in ensuring that the NCF website provides users with timely and accurate information. In coordination with the Office of Communications & Marketing, web liaisons update content on their department’s designated web pages by: