The Office of Communications & Marketing has collaborated with departments across campus to ensure that a web liaison has been assigned to each unit. If you would like to request a content change on a web page, please follow these steps:
1) Email your request to the designated web liaison listed below.
2) If the web liaison is unable to assist with your request, they will submit a Help Desk request.
1) Go to myncf.edu
2) Click Help Desk
3) Log in with your email and password
4) Select the IT Request tab
5) Under Step 5 (Purpose), select Web Request
6) Describe your web content update request and submit
3) If your web content request pertains to a site/department not listed below, please contact the NCF Digital Media Manager.
4) For updates to the directory and individual profile pages, please email Paula Melo.
Please DO NOT email web content requests to email@example.com.
Primary Web Liaison(s)
Black Box Theater
Board of Trustees
Center for Career Engagement & Opportunity
Communications & Marketing
Counseling & Wellness Center
Educational Technology Services
Emergency Management/Environmental Health & Safety
Finance & Budget
Finance & Administration Vice President, Office of
Foundation & Alumni Relations
New College News
Outreach & Inclusive Excellence
Research Programs and Services
Quantitative Resource Center
Departmental web liaisons play a vital role in ensuring that the NCF website provides users with timely and accurate information. In coordination with the Office of Communications & Marketing, web liaisons update content on their department’s designated web pages by: