Support New College of Florida
In the 2012-2013 fiscal year, 21 percent of New College Alumnae/i provided over $406,316 of outright support to New College. The graduates of 2013 set a record for class giving at 37%. Thank you for all of your support!
In our next 50 years, New College can best hold fast to its founding principles with a strong base of annual support and an enduring tradition of bequest commitments. The New College Fund subsidizes the immediate needs of today’s students while bequests allow the college to grow the endowment and meet future needs.
Please click here to view a special message from the New College Alumnae/i Association's board chair Susan Sapoznikoff '83 regarding NCAA's priorities for this year.
One of the key fundraising initiatives for the New College Fund is the phonathon. Through this program, student workers call alums and parents throughout the year to secure gifts for New College. Last year, the phone-a-thon raised nearly $70,000. Meet our 2013-2014 New College phone-a-thon student team.
Top Five Reasons to Give to The New College Fund
1. Because learning happens everywhere at New College. Gifts to The New College Fund help support annual current year operations, including financial aid, faculty positions, faculty and student research and vital institutional support.
2. Because corporations and foundations use alumnae/i giving rates to measure alumnae/i involvement. This number ultimately influences whether or not they commit their own financial support to a school.
3. Because college guidebooks such as Barrons, Fiske, and U.S. News and World Report use alumnae/i giving participation rates to rank alumnae/I satisfaction. To improve our overall institutional standing in these publications, New College must increase its alumnae/i participation rate.
4. Because you are committed to an innovative academic model.
5. Because you truly believe that one New College student can change the world.
The New College library is no longer accepting all book donations. If you're interested in donating a book to the Bancroft Library please first review the guidelines found below. If you are an alum who has published a book and would like to donate a copy to be placed on the shelf of published alums please contact email@example.com or 941-487-4900. Library Donation Policy