Center for Career Education
Beyond the books, beyond the classroom, the Center for Career Education can help you apply to the National Student Exchange program, apply to graduate programs, seek out internships and prepare you to navigate the job market during your student years and after graduation. All guidance and advising supports each student's unique academic contract and personal objectives.
We assist you with:
• Personal statements, resumes and interviewing skills
• Graduate school applications and testing
• Pre-law and pre-med requirements and applications
• Resources in the Career Library such as graduate school test bulletins (GRE, LSAT), study guides and reference manuals on occupational outlooks, salary trends, job guides, and special one-year teaching and scholarship programs for new graduates.
• National Student Exchange (NSE) application - NSE is a program for undergraduate exchange within the United States, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and six international locations. Through NSE, you can study for up to one year at another location. While on exchange, you will pay your normal tuition to your home campus or pay the in-state or in-province tuition to your host college or university.
• Access to job boards
Pre-Med Internship & Volunteer Positions
Guide to Local Employers
Marine Biology Internship Guide