Support New College of Florida
New College Alumnae/i set giving records during the College’s 50th Anniversary year.
In the 2010-2011 fiscal year, 29 percent of New College Alumnae/i provided over $958,000 of support to New College. An additional $4 million was committed from alumnae/i in future planned gift bequests.
In our next 50 years, New College can best hold fast to its founding principles with a strong base of Annual Fund support and an enduring tradition of bequest commitments. The Annual Fund subsidizes the immediate needs of today’s students while bequests allow the college to grow the endowment and meet future needs.
Top Five Reasons to Give to the Alumnae/i Annual Fund
1. Because learning happens everywhere at New College. Gifts to the Alumnae/i Annual Fund help support current year operations, including financial aid, faculty positions, faculty and student research and vital institutional support.
2. Because corporations and foundations use alumni giving rates to measure alumni involvement. This number ultimately influences whether or not they commit their own financial support to a school.
3. Because college guidebooks such as Barrons, Fiske, and U.S. News and World Report use alumni giving participation rates to rank alumni satisfaction. To improve our overall institutional standing in these publications, New College must increase its alumnae/i participation rate.
4. Because you are committed to an innovative academic model.
5. Because you truly believe that one New College student can change the world.
The New College library is no longer accepting all book donations. If you're interested in donating a book to the Bancroft Library please first review the guidelines found below. If you are an alum who has published a book and would like to donate a copy to be placed on the shelf of published alums please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-487-4900.