Our Graduates in Public Policy
New College is proud of our many graduates in Public Policy. Here is a look at what some of them are up to these days:
• Craig Blakeley is an attorney with Alliance Law Group LLC in the Washington, D.C., area.
• Janet Bowman is director of legislative policy and strategies based in Tallahassee for the Florida Chapter of The Nature Conservancy.
• Wiebke Breuer is an attorney at the Law Offices of Matt Greenbaum in New Orleans.
• Charles Brooks is a national news producer for CBS News.
• James Burgdorf is an assistant policy analyst at Rand Corporation. Previously, he served as a junior analyst at the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, where he was lead author of the National Healthcare Quality Report and a contributing author of the National Healthcare Disparities Report.
• Teri Donaldson is a law partner at Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP. She was a federal prosecutor and general counsel for the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
• Kayla Drogosz is an analyst with the Brookings Institution and co-author of the book, United We Serve: National Service and the Future of Citizenship.
• Bryan Flood is senior vice president of public affairs for K12 Inc.
• Jennifer Gorn is an attorney and vice president of strategic development for Amerigold Management.
• Stephan Henley is a courts administrator with Florida State Courts.
• Leon Hicks is an attorney who owns his firm, Leon Hicks and Associates P.C., in Atlanta.
• Jennifer Hurst is vice president at Northern Trust Bank of Florida.
• Bruce Jacobs is a lawyer at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP.
• Roger Klurfeld is an attorney and the director of national appeals at the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
• Steven Linsey is a senior economist at California Public Utilities.
• Seth Lipsay is an executive managing director and founder of New World Realty Advisors, LLC.
• Lawrence Moose is a program manager at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, where he manages the Center of Information Assurance and Joint Forensics Research. He has also been a grants administrator, program director for AmeriCorps Pinellas and coordinator for the American Red Cross in Miami.
• Michael Rothbaum is a rabbi at Beth Chaim Congregation in the San Francisco area.
• Adam Stone is deputy for policy and technology in the Office of the CIO at Berkeley Lab.
• Janet Weisenford is a fellow at ICF International and was executive director of the Human Performance Center at the U.S. Navy.
• Harvard University
[Did you know?]