Our Graduates in Neurobiology
New College Neurobiology graduates are at work in diverse areas around the country and the world. Our graduates have gone on to medical and veterinary schools and explored careers in everything from psychology and medicine to speech pathology, nursing, brain injury and more. Here is a quick profile of one of our graduates:
Christine Hamilton-Hall, M.D., is a Maxillofacial & Cosmetic Facial Surgeon at the Aesthetic and Maxillofacial Surgery Center, in Darien, CT who graduated from New College in 1983. Dr. Hamilton Hall received her medical degree from Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons.
New College is proud of the many Neurobiology graduates who have contributed to the field. Here's a sampling of what some of them are up to today:
• Mark Carroll, Ph.D., is a research entomologist at the University of Florida.
• Lonnie Draper, M.D., is vice president of emergency services at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital in Tallahassee, Florida.
• Michael Lepore, M.D., is a vascular surgeon with Samson Showalter, Lepore Surgeons of Sarasota, Florida.
• Dennis Saver, M.D., is the president of Primary Care of the Treasure Coast and a former Florida Family Physician of the Year in Vero Beach, Florida
• Angelica Vrablic is a product development scientist at Rexall Sundown Corp. in Delray Beach, Florida.
Sample of Graduate Schools Attended by NCF Students in Neurobiology
• Columbia University