Our Graduates in Medieval & Renaissance Studies
Michelle DiPietro is an English teacher at academia Sprach- und Lernzentrum in Switzerland. She earned her bachelor's degree from New College and her master's degree in medieval studies from the University of Oxford. She is working on a contribution to a forthcoming academic volume on medievalism and modern digital gaming, and is a CELTA-certified English language teacher. At New College she served as co-editor of GOUIE literary magazine and the New College Academic Journal. She has also taught SAT preparedness to high school students and gave presentations on the academic writing process at conferences in the U.S. and Ireland. She founded the Galway, Ireland, chapter of National Novel Writing Month in 2009 and led weekly motivational writing groups for the marathon writing event. She has experience with special collections and rare books libraries, archives and museum collections. Michelle is a wonderful example of the breadth of opportunities offered at New College and the incredible achievements our students accomplish while working closely with faculty.
New College is proud of our many gradautes in Medieval & Renaissance Studies. Here is a look at what some of them are up to these days:
• Cindy Hill Ford is an attorney and owner of a private law practice in Sarasota. She earned her master’s degree from Oxford and her law degree from Florida State University.
• Diane Kamer is senior e-commerce and SEO copywriter at Hanesbrands Inc.
• Joseph Murphy serves in the foreign service at the U.S. Embassy in Pretoria, South Africa.
• Michelle Ippolito earned her MBA from New York University and is a costing administrator for ActiveCore Technologies.
• Bill Rosenberg received his M.A. in anthropology from NYU and is currently a computer networking consultant in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Sample of Graduate Schools Attended by NCF Students in Medieval & Renaissance Studies
• Oxford University
[Did you know?]