We challenge those committed to keeping New College as one of the nation’s best public liberal arts colleges, to become a Campaign Champion with a gift of $10,000 or more for each of the next three years. This would result in a pledge of at least $30,000 toward support of The New College Promise campaign.
By becoming a Campaign Champion, you will
• Support the operating expenses of conducting The New College Promise Campaign.
• Allow the Foundation to host campaign Leadership Briefings across the country, for alumnae/I and friends of New College of Florida
• Allow us to develop the best marketing materials (case statements, fact sheets, videos, etc.) to properly promote The New College Promise
• Join a growing list of Campaign Champions who have invested $400,000 in The New College Promise Campaign.
• Help us achieve our goal of 40 Campaign Champions ($10k+ level) annually
For more information on how you can join us as a Campaign Champion, please contact the New College Foundation at 941-487-4800 or email@example.com.
Our Generous Campaign Champions
Campaign Champions are New College alumnae/i, trustees, parents, community friends, faculty, staff, and other organizations, committed to addressing the ever-changing needs at one of the nation’s best public liberal arts colleges – New College of Florida.
A special thank you to those making the commitment of becoming a Campaign Champion. Your vital support will be the catalyst for our success during The New College Promise Campaign. Listed below is the current listing of Campaign Champions:
Michael H. Campbell '87
Patrick J. Hennigan
Howard and Betty Isermann
William and Elizabeth Johnston
Keith and Linda Monda
Sarah H. Pappas
J.R. and Lee Peterson
James W. Pritchard '72 and Elizabeth L. Tucker
Charles F. '64 and Vicki P. Raeburn '65
John and Denise Saputo
Felice F. Schulaner '78 and Dennis Rees
Russell B. Selman '72
Lou Bertha McKenzie Wharton and Richard Wharton
Mary L. Ruiz '73 and Dennis B. Wilkison
Community Foundation of Sarasota County (Gifts secured by W. E. Chip Gaylor)
H. Gladstone & Betty Pritchard McKeon Charitable Trust
John and Patricia Buster Fund
Kathleen K. Catlin Advised Fund
George A. and Gertrude E. Goepfrich
Clarence Hoeper Fund