Our Graduates in Biopsychology
Although our Biopsychology program is relatively new, New College is proud of our many graduates in the field. Here is a look at what some of them are up to today:
• Ann Klega received her M.D. from the University of Florida College of Medicine and is now in family practice in Winter Park, FL.
• Sara Crowell (Therrien) is completing her Ph.D. at the University of Maryland, where she is studying underwater hearing in ducks.
• Danielle Babski received her D.V.M. from Tufts University and is board certified in emergency and critical care as a veterinarian in Tuscon, AZ.
• Christin Murphy received a Fulbright Fellowship to Spain and had part of her graduate school studies funded through a NSF Fellowship. She recently completed her Ph.D. in Oceanography from the University of South Florida.
• Nadia Stegman received her D.V.M. from Tufts University and is currently a veterinarian at the Hatfield Marine Science Center at Oregon State University. She is also a NIH Postdoctoral Fellow and is pursuing her Ph.D. in wildlife science and toxicology at Oregon State.
Sample of Graduate Schools Attended by NCF Students in Biopsychology
• Tufts University College of Veterinary Medicine