Retaining an Offer of Admission
All offers of admission are conditional, pending receipt of final transcripts showing work comparable in quality to that upon which the offer was based, as well as honorable dismissal from the school.
An offer of admission may be withdrawn or enrollment may be denied if any of the following apply:
• Final official transcripts are not received by the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid in a timely manner.
• Final official transcripts received did not document that the student successfully completed all courses previously reported by the student or school as planned or in progress.
• The student's GPA has fallen below an acceptable minimum for the State University System.
• New information has been received, regarding conduct of the student that may not be in the best interest of the community.
• An individual whose admission application materials, residency affidavit, or supplemental document(s) contain false, fraudulent, or incomplete statements may be subject to disciplinary action, which may include denial of admission, suspension of registration, invalidation of college credit, invalidation of degree, dismissal from the college, or other disciplinary action.